Monday, April 1, 2013

Week One EOC: My Voice

 As a filmmaker I see the world though a single lens. Everything is a film, everything is art. Film is not something that I love to do; it is something that I love to live. It is my life. After 7 years strong serving my country In the United States Military I pride myself with hard work and dedication to everything that I do. Making films is a passion not a job that is why I spend countless hours perfecting my craft because every Tom and Harry can pick up a camera but everyone cannot be an artist. HB Productions is a music video production company and will bring a whole new flavor to the game. I focus on the story not the flashiness you see today on MTV or BET. I am bringing the art back to videos. Reincarnating the narrative videos and paying homage to the greats of films, poets and Story tellers. I pride myself on my knowledge of film history, and my innovations to bring a song to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment